100% has broken out of the mold to bring their very first helmet to the DH, freeride, and enduro mountain bike market. Take a look at what they’ve been able to dream up.
Introducing the AIRCRAFT. The premier Downhill MTB helmet from 100% has landed. The AIRCRAFT is precision engineered with a Carbon/Kevlar composite shell providing an ultra-lightweight design. Airflow is managed through 25 channels to creat the most ventilated helmet available. Removable and washable comfort-liner, emergency release cheek pads and aluminum hardware complete the package. Each helmet comes with a durable helmet case with integrated goggle pocket.
– Ultra-light design featuring aerospace Carbon /Kevlar composite shell
– Active cooling system maximizes airflow offering more ventilation than any other helmet
– Adjustable visor with machined light-weight aluminum screws
– Compatible with most popular neck brace systems
– Emergency release cheek pads for quick, safe removal
– Integrated compartment accepts inflatable emergency release systems
– Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit
– Durable helmet case with integrated goggle pocket included
– Titanium D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit while saving weight
The Fine Details
Loic Bruni debuted the all new AIRCRAFT helmet for its inaugural race season and capped it off with an impressive win to claim the 2015 DH World Championship. Bruni was a threat at each round of the UCI World Cup DH series claiming several podiums proving that the AIRCRAFT helmet performs at the highest level.
The AIRCRAFT. Championship Performance. Buy Now.
Just Landed: 2016 Yeti SB-4.5c
Film Reel Friday: All Things Red Bull Rampage
Fill out this quick survey to let us know what you thought about the Jenson USA Journal for a chance to win a $25 gift card. A random winner will be chosen each month.